craftyaction

A blog for the Mt Lawley Stitch'n'Bitchers. If you're in Perth, WA, and you like to knit, crochet or just gossip— or if you want to learn how— come down to Exomod in Mt Lawley every Monday from 7.30pm and catch some crafty action! Email Clementine for more info: indienial (at) gmail (dot) com

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

your crafty new year resolutions?

what do I want to accomplish this year?

1. Knit something with ruffles (Helen?)
2. Finish Ethan's jumper
3. Finish an adult pair of socks
4. Complete a few UFO's (there are alot of them)

How about everyone else?
Michelle

4 Comments:

Blogger Bibnbub said...

As per my post on Ravelry under the Lime and Violet discussion on New Year Resolutions, here are mine:

My 2008 knitting goals:

1. Finish the 2 baby blankets on my needles

2. Learn to knit lace

3. Knit at least 10 things for charity

4. Educate my husband on the requirements of having a healthy stash before we start a family (cause I know we aint gonna be able to afford it after…)

6:32 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

you would be surprised how you can continue to accumulate stash after you have started a family. Unfortunately, that is all you do, accumulate stash, not really get any time to knit or crochet.
michelle
who is up waaaaayyyyyy too early. to get a bit of quiet time to myself.

5:43 am  
Blogger knitconvict said...

Ruth (who blogger doesn't like) says:

1. Finish the quilt I am making for my niece Bree( been at it 18months)

2. Finish the UFO's, make a quilt for Nat and one for a good friends 60th -maybe one of the UFO's.

3. Knitting - knit some of the stash that I didn't have last year into a interesting charity blanket

9:23 am  
Blogger knitconvict said...

1. Finish my 4ply neverending jumper.

2. Design my own jumper, probably top down raglan with crochet something or other around the hemline and sleeves. Or not. Not sure yet anyway.

3. Get real lacy with my Secret Santa pressie and my kilometres of black silky laceweight.

4. Oh yeah, and finish the border for Mum's last birthday! Dammit, she'll be up to another milestone before I pick it up again!

9:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home