craftyaction

A blog for the Mt Lawley Stitch'n'Bitchers. If you're in Perth, WA, and you like to knit, crochet or just gossip— or if you want to learn how— come down to Exomod in Mt Lawley every Monday from 7.30pm and catch some crafty action! Email Clementine for more info: indienial (at) gmail (dot) com

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stash Reduction '08

Anyone want to join me in a 'Stash-along'? I need to reduce my stash after the current Knitpicks order and Knit-train outing.

'Bob' is being made out of stash.
and i've decided to make my cold friend in Massachusetts a hat, completely out of stash.

michelle

9 Comments:

Blogger Bibnbub said...

Hi my name is Bibnbub and Im an enabler! Come along on our Stash-Enhancement-Train-Ride this weekend, it'll be fun, I promise!

LOL

Seriously though, after this train trip, bluemoon fiber arts order and the knitpicks order Im on yarn diet.

12:19 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

oh, i'm coming on the knit train and then stash reduction....
michelle

3:13 pm  
Blogger knitconvict said...

Yes yes yes me too! After the KnitTrain I'm dieting too! Was thinking of making an entrelac baby-sized blanket with all my leftover bits of variegated and self-patterned 4-ply.

1:46 pm  
Blogger Ruth said...

I'ts a competetion - she who has the most stash WINS.
I'm sure I will add to my fabric pile on the knit train probably not yarn but you never know.

3:34 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

this is the blanket to use up self patterning 4ply
http://www.shellykang.com/
someday, I shall do this, once I have leftovers from all those socks...yeah...that's it.

oh, and another thing, my friend in Massachusetts, who was the Maid of Honor at my wedding told me she is freezing so of course I told her I would whip up a hat.....hmm
michelle

6:59 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey Ruth,
you finally figured out how to comment! hooray!
I definitely do not have the biggest stash yet.
michelle

7:00 pm  
Blogger Furry with Ruffles said...

Stash comp eh? I think I should compete here

9:01 pm  
Blogger Furry with Ruffles said...

A stash comp eh? I think I should compete perhaps....

9:02 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

if Helen is in, i'm way out.
michelle

9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home