craftyaction

A blog for the Mt Lawley Stitch'n'Bitchers. If you're in Perth, WA, and you like to knit, crochet or just gossip— or if you want to learn how— come down to Exomod in Mt Lawley every Monday from 7.30pm and catch some crafty action! Email Clementine for more info: indienial (at) gmail (dot) com

Friday, May 18, 2007

I tag you all too!

I hope I'm following the rules of this properly. I don't really know anyone else with blogs so I'm just going to have to tag you all. I do have my own blog, but it kind of stopped when I stopped travelling...

Anyways, here are the instructions: Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.

Factoid One: I'm from Perth, despite my mixed accent. Why do people still think I sound like a pom after 6 months back in Perth? I have twice before been asked 'Are you American or Canadian?' I've never been to either of those places so what the?

Factoid Two: I like carpentry and joinery. It's on hold at the moment due to living in a flat, but my Dad will let me have a corner of the giant family lockup when it's finally cleared up. I'll have my own workshop!

Factoid Three: I used to be able to speak Indonesian, but I'm waaay out of practice now.

Factoid Four: In contrast to someone else's career wish, I sometimes wish I'd followed a more maths/science career. I did do well enough at school, but chose the arts. I've enjoyed it so far, but since coming back to Perth I've decided I don't want to work for peanuts anymore.

Factoid Five: Yes I've got a criminal record, but you all knew that.

Factoid Six: Since this IS a knitting blog... I've been knitting for 1 1/2 years.

Factoid Seven: It's 7am in the morning. I've been at work for an hour. You really want me to come up with seven?

2 Comments:

Blogger jazzyknits said...

hang on, just re-read ur facts and somehow missed the criminal record?? serious?

9:10 am  
Blogger knitconvict said...

Yeah - Greenpeace related, nothing nasty. http://www.greenpeace.org.uk/tags/john-prescott

1:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home