craftyaction

A blog for the Mt Lawley Stitch'n'Bitchers. If you're in Perth, WA, and you like to knit, crochet or just gossip— or if you want to learn how— come down to Exomod in Mt Lawley every Monday from 7.30pm and catch some crafty action! Email Clementine for more info: indienial (at) gmail (dot) com

Friday, May 18, 2007

7 Random Facts 'bout jazz

RF1. had appendicitis when I was 6-7yrs, quite bad, they had burst and could've died apparently! I have a faint scar from where they were removed.

RF2. I am a huge lover of the cavalier king charles spaniel. Every time I see one out being walked at a park or something, I just can't help myself, I have to go over to the owner and start chatting with them about their cavalier and of course fuss over the spaniel.. I just love these dogs so much, mum & dad have one, her name's cherie.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jazzyknits/502831169/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jazzyknits/502831173/in/photostream/

RF3. I have way way way too many fashion magazines and cannot bring myself to throw them out.. you never know when you might need inspiration!

RF4. I'm an amateur salsa dancer! It's the best fun, I love it

RF5. I have a birman blue-point puddy-tat, Mylo, he's my baby, I fuss over him way too much http://www.flickr.com/photos/jazzyknits/406291164/

RF6. Been to Melbourne 4 times & Sydney twice.. wish I could live over there for a while

RF7. I learnt to knit at age 11 in school, grade 6, it was a pretty poor attempt at a scarf and I don't think I actually ever finished it.. but I wish I could go back & thank that teacher for at least getting me into knitting in the first place.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger knitconvict said...

I love Cavalier King Charles Spaniels too! My family had one called Jay. He lived to a ripe old age...

1:34 pm  
Blogger jazzyknits said...

oh cool, they are just so loving..my mum & dad had another one, named george, poor thing, he died at age 10, he always had lots of problems though

3:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home