craftyaction

A blog for the Mt Lawley Stitch'n'Bitchers. If you're in Perth, WA, and you like to knit, crochet or just gossip— or if you want to learn how— come down to Exomod in Mt Lawley every Monday from 7.30pm and catch some crafty action! Email Clementine for more info: indienial (at) gmail (dot) com

Thursday, June 07, 2007

spotlight...

Since spotlight are having that massive yarn clearance and all (you all got that e-mail, right? 500 new kinds of yarn delivered this week and on sale), I was wondering if anyone would be headed to a Spotlight other than Freo this weekend.

I'm rather after Simplicity 3964, and Freo were sold out of the 6-8-10-12 size. I was wondering if anyone could perhaps pick me up a copy (they're on sale for $6 too!) and I'll pay you back on Monday?

If not, I guess I'll be making a trip somewhere far, far away from my desk (and the piles of notes on it) next week.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bibnbub said...

I might (read here WILL) be going to Cannington tomorrow.

I can grab it for you if you like.

9:45 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

I didn't get the email about the yarn clearance. I went to Midland last week and they were not having any sale on yarn...poo.

It is a conspiracy I tell you.
michelle

11:03 am  
Blogger lupinbunny said...

Thanks so much! Much good karma is flying your way! Oh, just to check - it's a Built By Wendy top/ tunic/ dress. Y'know, just in case the number gets mixed up somehow and the lady hands you a pattern for muumuus, or civil war era undergarments.

7:49 pm  
Blogger chookie said...

You must be special because I didnt get the email either (unless i deleted it?) I went to Joondalup and nothing's on sale there

8:47 pm  
Blogger lupinbunny said...

oh... I'm sure that's what the e-mail said? *bites lip* I hope I haven't misled people terribly. I'm SURE it was something about a a yarn sale and 500 new yarns... but I didn't check the dates on it. Maybe it starts next week?

8:27 am  
Blogger Bibnbub said...

I got it. There werent a lot of yarns on sale, some but not a lot. I suspect they were still putting the tags out as there were a few bins without any tags at all on them.

10:35 am  
Blogger lupinbunny said...

Yaaaaaaaay! THANKYOU!

9:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home